1. When the Water-ring Pelletizing for Plastic Granules is operated, the material temperature does not reach the set temperature, and when the holding time is insufficient, the screw is not allowed to be turned on.
2. When the PP PE Water-ring Pelletizing Machine is operated, it must be strictly in accordance with the requirements of the operating procedures, and it is not allowed to carry out illegal operations in non-operating stations. To ensure the reliability of the safety device, the safety protection measures of the machine must not be destroyed for efficiency.
3. Operate by an operator who is trained and familiar with the structural performance and operating procedures of the plastic pellet machine.
4, pay attention to fire safety, fire extinguishers should be placed near the equipment using heat transfer oil.
5. Do not use low-quality materials with metal impurities or sediment. Do not place metal objects that may fall into the vicinity of the feed port to prevent the screw or barrel from being abraded or jammed or damaged.
6. In case of malfunction or abnormal situation, the relevant personnel must be reported and handled by professional maintenance personnel. If it is found that there is an abnormal phenomenon affecting safety, immediately press the emergency stop switch.