Raw material + color masterbatch → mixing → vacuum feeding → raw material drying → single screw extruder → color line extruder → spiral die → sizing sleeve → spray vacuum shaping box → spray cooling water tank → code spraying machine → crawler tractor → product testing and packaging
1. There are focal marks on the surface of the pipe, which may be caused by excessive temperature of the fuselage or the nose; The nose and filter are not clean; There are impurities in the granule; Poor thermal stability of raw materials or low thermal stability dose; The control temperature meter is out of order.
2. There are black stripes on the surface of the pipe, which may be caused by the high temperature of the machine head and the filter not being cleaned.
3. pipe surface luster, may be too low or too high die temperature.
4. There are wrinkles on the surface of the pipe, which may be caused by uneven temperature around the mouth mold; Cooling water is too hot; Traction is too slow.
5. Tube inner wall rough, may be the mandrel temperature is too low; The body temperature is too low; The screw temperature is too high.
6. Pipe inner wall crack, may be material impurities; Mandrel temperature is too low; Body temperature is low; Excessive traction speed.
7. The inner wall of the pipe is uneven, the screw temperature may be too high; The screw is spinning too fast.
8. There are bubbles on the inner wall of the pipe, the material may be damp.
9. No, the thickness of pipe wall is not correct. The head temperature is not uniform; Traction instability; Compressed air is unstable.
10. The pipe may be bent with uneven wall thickness; Uneven temperature around the nose; Head cooling groove, traction cutting center is not aligned; The two ends of the cooling tank have different cores.
11. The products are brittle, the body may not be plasticized enough;
Screw speed is too fast; The nose temperature is too low; Resin viscosity is too high.
12. The longitudinal or transverse shrinkage of the pipe is large, and the radial difference between the sizing sleeve and the inner diameter of the die may be large (transverse); the traction speed is high (longitudinal).
13. Suddenly, the material is discharged slowly, possibly because the temperature of the screw feeding section is high; the body enters water; the melt pressure of the machine head is small.