First, the routine maintenance of the Automatic Twin-Screw Compounding Extruder
1. No debris is allowed in the material. It is strictly forbidden to enter hard materials such as metal and sand into the hopper and extruder. Twin screw extruder
2. When opening the cylinder cover or the exhaust cover, prevent foreign objects from falling into the host.
3, to have enough warm-up time, manual driving before driving should be brisk. Generally, it should be kept at a constant temperature for 2 hours after reaching the process set temperature.
4. The screw can only be started at low speed, and the idle time is no more than 3 minutes.
Second, the Twin-Screw Compounding Extruder maintenance knowledge
1. After the machine has been used for a period of time, do a comprehensive inspection to check the tightness of all the screws.
2. If the production is interrupted, the main drive and heating stop. When the power supply is restored, the barrels must be reheated to the specified temperature and kept warm for a period of time before the extruder can be started.
3. After 500 hours of use of the extruder, there will be iron scraps or other impurities from the gears in the gearbox. Therefore, the gears should be cleaned and the gearbox oil should be replaced at the same time.
4. If the steering fullness of the meter and the pointer is found, check whether the contact of the edge such as the thermocouple is good.